At Gaffney Funeral Home, we are eternally indebted to our military veterans who courageously serve our nation and protect our freedom. We honor our veterans by assisting their families with obtaining all Veteran benefits, Social Security benefits and life insurance benefits.
Depending on eligibility, benefits may include:
- Memorial U.S. flag
- Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Veterans Administration headstone or marker
- Burial at Tahoma National Cemetery
- Military flag folder and presenter
- Full military honors for those who retired from the military, were disabled as a result of military service or died while serving on active duty
We are here to ensure you receive the valuable veteran benefits your loved one worked so hard to earn. We specialize in explaining and obtaining the federal burial benefits you and your dependents are entitled to receive.
TAHOMA NATIONAL CEMETERY
18600 SE 240th Street
Kent, WA 98042-4868
At Gaffney Funeral Home, we work hand-in-hand with Tahoma National Cemetery to arrange burial services for veterans.
Tahoma National Cemetery Columbarium Niches
For veterans choosing cremation, Tahoma National’s stately columbarium niches are provided at no charge. These niches are designed to hold two urns, which can accommodate a veteran and eligible spouse. The niche dimensions are 14-inch in height, 10-inch in width, and 18-inch in length. For more information about our superior veteran services, call 866-572-6003.